Gympie Custom Home Builder
Custom designed and built for the future!
We build homes that you will be proud to come home to every day.
The Shed House are the leading Gympie custom home builder. We can accommodate your own plans or we can help you design your own. It is our mission to bring your dreams to reality and build your ideal home in Gympie! We can build at almost any site, including sloping sites and narrow blocks. Our team excel in engineering, enabling our buildings to stand the test of time. We have a state of the art selections process to ensure you know exactly will be going into your home. If you would like to know more about our building process read here. We cover the entire custom design, selections and build process - enabling you to move into a complete home at the end. Our unique gympie home building process will take the stress out of your hands, all you will need to worry about is moving in!
Want to know more?
Book in a quote with the leading Gympie Custom Home Builder.
Each of our homes are designed to suit the Gympie climate and embrace the laid back lifestyle of the Gympie landscape.
View more of our example designs below. We use materials that will stand the test of time. Where possible, we source Australian mad, We believe in and stand by each and every single build.
Contact us by filling out the form for more layout options, or you can view more of our plans here for inspiration. Get started with Gympie's leading custom home builder today!
Doonan - 62m²
This 62m² secondary dwelling does feature multiple cladding types and maximises the space with high ceilings and large windows.
Bedrooms - 1
Bathrooms - 1
Flooring Construction - Concrete Slab
Eudlo - 90m²
Wow this design is perfect for Sunny Coat living! It’s all about living out doors on the massive decks. The decks basically double the building size turning this Granny Flat into a home for entertainers. This design also comes with car parking and tank storage underneath so really is the complete package.
We offer FAST and accurate quotes! Talk to our sales team today to get started.
Tanawah - 90m²
Featuring a gable roof with high raked ceilings inside this 90m2 Granny Flat certainly feels much bigger than it is. It also features open plan living and kitchen area, 2 well-proportioned bedrooms both with ensuites and the main with a walk in robe. Constructed on a suspended floor system the design would suit a sloping site.
Ilkley - 90m²
This split skillion roof features amazing high ceilings, stacker doors out onto the deck, servery window and high louvres to keep inside cool during the hot summer days. Make an appointment to view this building.
Bedrooms - 2
Bathrooms - 1.5
Flooring Construction - Suspended floor
Tell Us About Your Project!
Feeling lost and unsure where to start. Contact the friendly team at The Shed House by filling out the form and we will help you get started and guide you through the process.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT WHEN BUILDING WITH THE SHED HOUSE GYMPIE?
- Customised designs - we work with you to achieve your design goals and to build a home that actually suits your land.
- We build on sloping blocks - in fact, this is one of our specialties. Our steel frame systems are designed to last a lifetime. We know the Gympie region and landscape very well.
- Every single custom home we build will undergo an energy efficiency assessment. We are big believers in building for sustainability.
- We have levels of construction - Kit Supply, Lock Up & Turn Key. The level you choose will depend on how much involvement you would like in the build.
- All of our Gympie custom home builds are founded on a Master Builders Queensland contract. There are no hidden surprises, we are upfront about the fees involved.
- Most all of our build materials are Australian made, we also use Australian suppliers and local trades professionals.
- We believe in our product and service. Therefore we offer a great warranty period - the frame is covered up to 50 years, the cladding up to 20 years and in addition a 6 year 6 month builders structural warranty and 6 month minor defect period.